Full Stack DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Wrocław or Berlin
What we do and know
You have a passion for developing software. No matter if you have the talent and are still on the way to become a development guru or if you already are a professional and want to achieve the next level: In this job, you will work together with a world class team of developers who share your passion for software development in general and Ruby on Rails development in particular. We are looking for Full-Stack DevOps Engineer working on projects as well as contributing to our own established SaaS offerings. The projects usually have a one to six month timeline while the work on our products is ongoing. Many of our products and projects work with bleeding edge technologies and go where no programmer has gone before.
You design, code, launch and maintain interactive applications, you also debug and sometimes fix what others developed
- You deploy these applications to AWS and make use of its services ecosystem
- You'll monitor and automate deployment tasks and are responsible for scalability and availability
- You learn from your team as well as keep yourself up to date in software technologies
- You create web applications for companies and organisations worldwide
- You help our clients to improve their websites and applications, their digital communication and to digitalize their organisations in order to adapt to today's fast-paced digital world
- You work within an agile team
Building, maintaining and optimizing web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Designing and working with APIs for web services
- Deploying web applications on cloud services (especially AWS) and using their service oriented offerings
- Working knowledge of search technologies (such as ElasticSearch), databases (SQL and NoSQL) and web development (HTML5/CSS3) with modern frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, …)
- Experience with content management systems and/or e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile DevOps team, including code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration, etc.
- English language skills are at minimum intermediate level, both written and spoken, preferable better
- We care about talent, skills, and continuous self improvement and not how you've acquired these qualities – university, code school or self-thought. None of us knows and does everything mentioned above
Team sizes vary from 2 to 16 developers. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a team member, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
Job Vacancies: Wrolcaw or Berlin
Account Manager (m/f)
Senior React Developer (m/f)
React Native Developer (m/f)
Web Developer/Designer (m/f)
Working student or part time employee for reception (m/f)
Working student for software developing (m/f)
Internship in software developing and project work (m/f)
Apprenticeship as a IT-specialist for application development (m/f)
College Graduates & Trainees (m/f)
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.