Full Stack DevOps Engineer
What we do and know
We also help our co-workers with their hard- and software. We train our customers and co-workers to use our software - being it developers using our SDK or end users editing their websites or communicating with their customers.
Your New Mission
You design, code, launch and maintain interactive applications, you also debug and sometimes fix what others developed
- You deploy these applications to AWS and make use of its services ecosystem
- You'll monitor and automate deployment tasks and are responsible for scalability and availability
- You learn from your team as well as keep yourself up to date in software technologies
- You create web applications for companies and organisations worldwide
- You help our clients to improve their websites and applications, their digital communication and to digitalize their organisations in order to adapt to today's fast-paced digital world
- You work within an agile team
Building, maintaining and optimizing web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Designing and working with APIs for web services
- Deploying web applications on cloud services (especially AWS) and using their service oriented offerings
- Working knowledge of search technologies (such as ElasticSearch), databases (SQL and NoSQL) and web development (HTML5/CSS3) with modern frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, …)
- Experience with content management systems and/or e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile DevOps team, including code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration, etc.
- English language skills are at minimum intermediate level, both written and spoken, preferable better
- We care about talent, skills, and continuous self improvement and not how you've acquired these qualities – university, code school or self-thought. None of us knows and does everything mentioned above.
The support team currently consists of 5 people - each of us has their special niche withing our team. You will not only work with us and our customers, but also support our project and product development teams. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a team member, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing tasks and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
Job Vacancies: Wroclaw or Berlin
Senior React Developer
React Native Developer
Working student for software developing
Internship in software developing and project work
Apprenticeship as a IT-specialist for application development
College Graduates & Trainees
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.