Wrocław or Berlin
Your New Mission
- You design, code, launch and maintain interactive applications
- You learn from your team as well as keep yourself up to date in software technologies
- You create web applications for companies and organisations worldwide
- You help our clients to improve their websites and applications, their digital communication and to digitalize their organisations in order to adapt to today’s fast-paced digital world
- You work within an agile team
- Building, maintaining and optimizing interactive web applications
- Working experience with APIs for web services
- Developing scalable web services in distributed computing architectures
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, especially with building interactive applications with Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL), ElasticSearch and Ruby on Rails is a plus but not required
- Experience with content management systems and/or e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile DevOps team, including code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration, etc.
- Technical copy writing skills would be a plus
- English language skills are, at minimum, at an intermediate level, both written and spoken, preferable better
- We care about talent, skills, and continuous self improvement and not how you've acquired your qualifications – through university studies, code school or self-taught
Team sizes vary from 2 to 10 developers. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a team member, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
Job Vacancies: Wroclaw or Berlin
Account Manager (m/f)
Senior React Developer (m/f)
Frontend Developer (m/f)
Working student for software developing (m/f)
Internship in software developing and project work (m/f)
Apprenticeship as a IT-specialist for application development (m/f)
College Graduates & Trainees (m/f)
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.