Ruby on Rails Developer
Wrocław or Berlin
Your New Mission
- You design, code, launch and maintain Ruby on Rails applications
- You learn from your team as well as keep yourself up to date in software technologies
- You create web applications for companies and organisations worldwide
- You help our clients to improve their websites and web applications, their digital communication and to digitalize their organisations in order to adapt to today’s fast-paced digital world
- You work within an agile team
- Building, maintaining and optimizing web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Designing and working with APIs for web services
- Deploying web applications on cloud services (especially AWS) and using their service oriented offerings
- Developing scalable web services in distributed computing architectures
- Working knowledge of search technologies (such as ElasticSearch), databases (SQL and NoSQL) and web development (HTML5/CSS3) with modern frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, ...)
- Experience with content management systems and/or e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile DevOps team, including code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration, etc.
- English language skills are at minimum intermediate level, both written and spoken, preferable better
- We care about talent, skills, and continuous self improvement and not how you've acquired your proficiencies
- Qualification: university, code school or self-taught.
The size of each team varies from 2 to 10 developers. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a member of such a team, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
Job Vacancies: Wroclaw or Berlin
Working student for software developing
Internship in software developing and project work
Apprenticeship as a IT-specialist for application development
College Graduates & Trainees
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.