Web Developer/Designer (m/f)
Your New Mission
We are looking for a Web Developer/Designer to work in our Marketing Team. This role is expected to bring an eye for web design and front end development, along with corresponding practical abilities. Your role will also include preparing and recording screencasts of our products and portfolio. You will work closely together with marketing team members and other stakeholders to bring to life exceptional web experiences through the designs you create.
Create, update and improve Infopark’s websites and event landing pages
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest software technologies
- Create screencasts and product presentations
- Design marketing materials like banners, leaflets, ebooks, white papers, product sheets etc.
- Develop, launch and service interactive applications
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, especially with building interactive applications with Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with Adobe tools (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Work samples showing your design skills
- Experience with screen capturing
- Good English language skills, German is a plus
- An established, organised workflow
- The ability to accept and work with feedback
- Lots of enthusiasm and proactiveness
- A keen eye for detail and hands-on mentality
Our team consists of five professionals concentrating mainly on digital marketing and events. We work agile and decide fast, without long approval chains. As a team member, you will contribute to various ongoing and new projects, and have the opportunity to further develop your creativity and share your ideas.
Job Vacancies: Wroclaw or Berlin
Senior React Developer
React Native Developer
Working student for software developing
Internship in software developing and project work
Apprenticeship as a IT-specialist for application development
College Graduates & Trainees
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.