Apprenticeship as Digital and Print Media Designer (m/f)
We offer you an apprenticeship as a digital and print media designer, consulting and planning (m/f) from september 2018.
The Internet has long since left the traditional media behind as the leading medium for information, networking and communication. With our cloud solutions and services we help our customers to use the Internet for informing, advising and selling. Because the Internet changes every day, it is never boring.
The best way to start your career is with a qualified apprenticeship. That is an important investment for us at Infopark so that we can continue to be as successful as we are today. With us you will find a modern corporate structure with team-based, open communication.
What is waiting for you at Infopark?
- Interesting and changing tasks at Infopark and insights into different areas and processes
- Design advertising materials (print products), from the idea to the Implantation to printing/web optimization
- Create and design graphics, presentations, concepts and visualizations
- Preparation of content and data for web and print
- Work on films
- Work with applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, NeoOffice, Keynote, Acrobat
- Install and configure applications
- Prepare and conduct events, e.g. congresses and seminars
- Insight into the sales of software and telephoning with potential customers (major companies, medium-sized companies and authorities)
- Database management and address qualification
What should you bring to the table?
- High school diploma / A level, GPA at least 2.8
- Creativity, you are a self-starter
- Organizational talent, structured and target-oriented working style
- Good communication skills and very good articulateness
- Faultless German and good English skills
- Interest in software and Internet technologies
How would your digital workplace look like?
Infopark offers a true digital workplace. Beside we have modern designed offices to meet and work, we don’t have fixed working hours and we don’t track work time or presence. You can work at home, with customers at their sites, at the office - whatever is appropriate. Therefore all employees are provided with modern equipment, such as MacBook Pros and iPhones. We collaborate with tools like Slack, Trello, Google Drive or Hangouts. The workplaces in our office are designed in a health-promoting way, can be individually adjusted and can be equipped with additionally screens, and other devices needed for design purposes. For environmental reasons we try to work as paperless as possible. We believe in a friendly, collaborative and educational working environment, and always strive for excellence.
What we can offer you.
Infopark is located in Europe’s most important tech-hub Berlin but works around the world. Founded in 1994 by two students Infopark keept it’s start-up vibes while growing to a solid and proven corporation under German law. We are not financed by 3rd party. Infopark has been accompanying its customers in the digital transformation for more than 20 years now and has helped their customers to become enthusiastic about the web. Organizations from many industry sectors put their trust in our web-based solutions. From the strategy to the implementation, Infopark offers high-quality service and realizes professional Internet presences and complex web projects based on Infopark’s platforms, frameworks and software products. 70+ employees are working for the success of our customers in the web. We organize trainings and conferences to transfer our knowledge and are always on the lookout for good, new team members. People usually stay with us for many years.
Welcome to the Infopark team!