Internship in Software Development & Project Work (m/f)
We are offering internships in the field of development and project work in Berlin at the earliest possible starting date.
Infopark has been shaping the success of its partners in the web for two decades now. Today we are a young platform provider and assist our partners in the development of dialogue-oriented websites with Ruby on Rails.
At Infopark we are the first CMS manufacturer to offer the possibility to develop and operate websites in the cloud. The Infopark product is a platform consisting of CMS, WebCRM and infrastructure. It is provided as RubyGem and as REST-API and subsequently completes the RoR Stack for professional developers. Our innovative Cloud Stack has already won numerous German and European awards.
What is waiting for you at Infopark!
- As an intern in the field of development and project work you work in the development and quality assurance of our web and customer projects.
- You work consistently in accordance with the methods of agile project management.
- You obtain an overview of the latest paradigms and development patterns.
- Length of internship: 6 months.
What should you bring to the table?
- Preferably studies in information technology or similar
- Interest in Ruby on Rails
- Know-how in software development in Unix, including knowledge of at least one script language
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and ideas
- Open and results-oriented manner
- Experience with agile software development advantageous
Job Vacancies: Berlin
Job Vacancies: Wroclaw or Berlin
College Graduates & Trainees
If you are interested send us your documents as an application via PDF using our form.