Head of Sales (m/f)
We are seeking Head of Sales (m/f)!
Infopark has been shaping the success of its partners in the web for two decades now. Today, we are a young platform provider and assist our partners in the development of dialogue-oriented websites with Ruby on Rails.
At Infopark, we are the first CMS manufacturer to offer the possibility to develop and operate websites in the cloud. The Infopark product is a platform consisting of CMS, WebCRM and infrastructure. It is provided as RubyGem and as REST-API and subsequently completes the RoR Stack for professional developers.
Infopark has won numerous awards for this technology, e.g. “Best in Cloud“
Our team is made up of open-minded professionals who enjoy taking responsibility and get the chance to grow in their job. For over 20 years we have been working for the success of our international customers on the web.
We are looking for likeminded colleagues who don't always share the same opinion but as a team achieve the best possible outcome for our customers.
What is waiting for you at Infopark?
- In your new position, you are responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies, plans and activities.
- You are responsible for gaining new customers, managing keys accounts and the establishment of our partnerships with Internet agencies.
- You support our agency partners with your sales orientation for the entire sales cycle and act as a cloud evangelist alongside them.
- You recognize and follow up on opportunities and excite interested parties in our Infopark cloud services.
- You use your experience in solution and insight selling ambitiously. In you, managing directors, unit heads and project managers find a contact person they can trust.
- As a solution-oriented and experienced account manager you also take care of our renowned existing customers.
- An additional and important task is to compile and manage a sales team, as well as to promote and develop it to ensure sustainable growth.
- You work across disciplines with the entire Infopark team and form a successful team with your technology-oriented colleges in Partner Management.
What should you bring to the table?
- You possess sales skills and are enthusiastic about technology and people.
- You enjoy presenting technical solutions, know the relevant Internet trends and, ideally, possess basic knowledge of web technologies.
- The cloud is more than something nebulous and you already have collected relevant experience as a team leader of sales or partner management at an Internet agency, a cloud service provider or a software manufacturer. You are motivating and inspiring.
Your English is not just ‘ok', you have a very good command of the English language (oral and written).
What we offer you.
We’re offering a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, lean structures and no fixed office hours, allowing remote work from everywhere using tools like Slack and Trello. We are not a chaotic start-up with long hours of overtime, but rather prefer teamwork, clear structures and responsibilities - yes, we’re German :-). People usually stay with us for many years. We believe in a friendly, collaborative and educational working environment, and always strive for excellence.
Welcome to the Infopark team! Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application online!
Tel.: +49 30 747-993-0