Partner Manager - Sales (m/f)
"Best in Cloud" winner seeks Partner manager (SALES) (m/f)!
Infopark has been shaping the success of its partners in the web for two decades now. Today we are a young platform provider and assist our partners in the development of dialogue-oriented websites with Ruby on Rails.
At Infopark we are the first CMS manufacturer to offer the possibility to develop and operate websites in the cloud. The Infopark product is a platform consisting of CMS, WebCRM and infrastructure. Our innovative Cloud Stack has been awarded numerous prizes in both Germany and Europe.
What is waiting for you at Infopark?
- In your new position you are responsible for the establishment of our partnerships with Internet agencies, the gaining of new customers and the management of key accounts.
- You support our agency partners with your sales orientation for the entire sales cycle and act as a cloud evangelist alongside them.
- Together you recognize and follow up on opportunities and excite interested parties for our Infopark cloud services.
You use your experience in solution and insight selling ambitiously. In you, managing directors, unit heads and project managers find a contact person they can trust.
As a solution-oriented and experienced account manager you also take care of our renowned existing customers.
You work across disciplines with the entire Infopark team and form a successful team with your technology-oriented colleges in Partner Management.
What should you bring to the table?
- You possess sales skills and are enthusiastic about technology and people.
- You enjoy presenting technical solutions, know the relevant Internet trends and, ideally, possess basic knowledge of web technologies.
- The cloud is more something nebulous and you already have collected relevant experience as a sales or partner manager at an Internet agency, a cloud service provider or a software manufacturer.
What we offer you.
With the needs and desires of our customers, you have an impact on an innovative software solution that has won many awards.
You meet decision-makers from renowned companies at appointments at the customer's site or events we organize.
With us you have a modern working environment (MacOS) and gadgets and teammates that love technology.
Exciting web projects that are established on the modern paradigms of scrum, Ruby on Rails and cloud computing.
A completely newly designed office in Berlin and an advantageous company car plan.
Regular training in, amongst other things, technologies, rhetoric, law, sales techniques.
An environment characterized by innovation and market trends - it is never boring.
Welcome to the Infopark team! Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application online!
Tel.: +49 30 747-993-0