CMS Fiona 7.0.1
Friendly. Easy. Powerful. A CMS for producing interactive and dynamic websites.
Interactive and dynamic websites
Besides the renowned high-performance, version 7 of the InfoPark content management system offers many new options for implementing interactive and dynamic websites faster than ever.
With the combination of Ruby on Rails and InfoPark's CMS Fiona, the layout and the functionality are designed and developed as a Rails application. The content is provided by the CMS. Rails Connector for Fiona CMS takes care of the collaboration between the two components.
The widget concept, based on true in-place editing, has been available since 2014 for version 7. This makes it possible to design completely new kinds of surfaces and therefore simplifies the editors' daily routine.
With this cooperation of the practice-proven CMS and the modern Ruby on Rails framework,creating high-performance and scalable websites and web applications where content management, content publication and dialogue applications are readily integrated is quick and easy.
In addition, we offer companies and organizations a setup for the cloud for Fiona CMS.
Tailor-made web applications
Fiona CMS combines targeted information handling with perfect integration of multiple country sites, micro-site and customer relationship management. The possibility of tailor-made web applications with the content management system can be used quickly and easily - from the corporate website to the customer service to the information portal.
Flexibility and ready for the future
With CMS Fiona 7, we offer our clients the opportunity to operate websites professionally based on a WebCMS in the cloud. Operating in the cloud offers immense advantages which many of our SME customers are already profiting from today. For instance, it is possible to access additional capacity at the click of a button - it's all set to start working for you.
Have we piqued your interest in WebCMS and the cloud setup? Just complete our contact form and we'll be in touch. Would you like to know which CMS - classic or cloud-based - is best for you? Our service partners and we will be happy to assist you.
Simple handling concept with inline editing
Fiona CMS has a menu-oriented, clearly structured and pleasant graphic user interface. The user guidance is oriented on popular operating systems and standard applications. The consistent task orientation makes the learning curve easy without any expensive training. You can edit content directly from the preview mode.
Inline editing guarantees the quality is high by making the handling easy and providing precise layout control. With the "Action Marker" any function, e.g. scripts or help texts, can be directly inserted in the surface. Browsing through the preview is completely synchronized with the navigation and the personalization functions.
The widget concept takes the process of working directly in the content a step further. Here, the individual components - so-called widgets - are placed in the page and filled with content. The individual widgets can be completed to an extremely high degree and can be reused and extended as often as you like. And there are no limits to the complexity of a widget. It is possible, for instance, to insert entire picture galleries, videos or forms via drag & drop and without any programming knowledge.
Simple user concept: High user acceptance and quick project success
- Navigator, surface with filing function, assistants (wizards)
- Assistants that help in the content process
- Integration of existing programs
- In-place editing of content and meta information
- Edit Marker and Action Marker in preview
Interfaces: Powerful and easy to integrate
- Import of all popular file formats
- Separation of content and layout
- XML, SOAP and Tcl interface
- Connector for the use of standardized "Ruby on Rails” frameworks (Rails Connector)
- Multi-website management and multi-lingual websites
Secure: Reliable protection of sensitive data
- File-specific access rights
- Protocoling of all accesses, versions and archiving
Development and platforms: Uncomplicated and flexible
- Ruby on Rails development environment
- Clients: Standard web-browser, platform independent
- Cloud-ready: Future-ready setup available
Advantages of integrating Fiona 7 CMS with web customer relationship management (WebCRM)
Content presentation and customer interaction in the web are directly connected through content. Precise information about the interests and actions of the existing and new customers makes it possible to develop and apply targeted offers and marketing strategies. It is therefore recommendable to include important functions of customer relationship management at the editing level.
The WebCRM integrates all the important basic functions for customer relationship management, for instance:
- Contact and account administration
- Customer history management
- Administration of expenses
- Prospective client management
- E-mail campaigns
- Ticketing system and customer care
- Event management
Linking CRM and CMS in a single portal allows for personalized information handling and direct customer management right at the content management level. This accelerates the interaction, increases the service quality and subsequently customer bonding and satisfaction.
Using CMS Fiona provides benefits in many areas. The most important factors are:
- Cost savings in the administration, editing and handling of web-based information systems
- Increased productivity through corporate-wide integration of applications and automation of routine work
- Improvement in the quality through multiple usage of content from consistent application of the corporate design, automatic link administration, etc.
- Reduction of risks through detailed control of the lifecycle of content and time-controlled publication processes
The joint administration of content for print and online alone makes it possible to easily save costs in the five-to-six digit range.
Request for offer
The Fiona content management system licensing model is based on the number of concurrent users as well as the total number of processors with which the software is run.
This is the fairest licensing model for companies and organizations because it is based on the actual usage.
Concurrent users (CU) is the maximum number of users that are simultaneously logged in as editors at a particular time (period between login and logout).
To obtain an offer, please complete our form.