Customer management made easy: Mailing, querying, event and list management
The easy way to manage customer data
Web customer relationship management (WebCRM) makes recording and managing customer data a snap and provides it to your business centrally. Every employee can access the data, keeping it completely up-to-date at all times. This simplifies the everyday use of the data for their customer relationships.
Internet marketing and lead management
Personalized mailings for your target groups and segments are easy with the WebCRM customer relationship management - including to determine the success of your Internet marketing. The sophisticated event management makes planning events a snap. You immediately see how many invitations have been accepted and can approach non-participants directly. With the query management you and your staff will finally have things under control. No more overflowing mailboxes. No marketing leads lost. The result? A holistic marketing in the Internet.
Look and feel
- HTML user interface
- Accessible from anywhere with popular browsers
- After logging in, all the WebCRM functions are available with the main navigation on the left
- Categories like accounts, persons, mailings, etc.
- Update account or personal data or check the impact of a mailing
Customized reactions to customer wishes with the web
- Combination with content management (evaluation of visits to the website)
- Automatic actions as reaction to visitor actions like downloading information
- Analysis of searches
For your business: Run CRM on demand
The Mailing Editor
The Mailing Editor is the latest step in the ongoing development of JustRelate – it lets you comfortably create mailings using the Scrivito CMS
Web Services (APIs)
Campaign management: Control marketing activities through the web
- Integration of all communication channels such as e-mail, letters, calls, newsletter
- Newsletter handling (creation, personalization, sending, evaluation)
Query management: Increased customer bonding with service via the web
- Help desk and call center support, e.g. ticketing, status report, integration of forms, support case database (FAQ)
- Integrated complaint management
Event management: Greater customer satisfaction and planning security
- Participation management, creation and sending of invitations
- On-site participation management
- Badge printing, feedback recording, debriefing, etc.
- Interfaces allow for seamless integration with Fiona CMS and much more
- Accessible anywhere via browser
- Works with MacOS, Linux, Windows
- Flexible configuration and types of delivery